Monday, May 12, 2008

Crumbling Down

It came crumbling down.
I watched the news, it's how scary that the world changes so rapidly, you can see the vulnerability of the nature. The great earthquake in Sichuan really shocked me. I was there probably 6 weeks ago, the same place where we enjoyed the 12 days trip. Now is filled with death tolls and injured. I really can't help but feel helpless. Sometimes the world is changing and receiving damages that I feel like I ought to do something. Perhaps some time when I'm older, I shall set up an organization to help out people around the world, specially kids. Ambitious but I gonna try.

Today is kind of a mixed feelings day. I was feeling crap in the morning, not sure what the true reason is, it gotten worse when I had lunch alone since everyone was rushing off for their projects. But to add a little happiness to that, I saw monsieur Benoit at SIM cafeteria, and he remembered me. One of my favourite lecturers. The day went on without a single entertaining moment. Sometimes I don't know my existence in school when I felt like I'm forgotten and left to be transparent to the rest. Had the presentation - not really up to the expectation of the lecturers though, and great refreshment of pizzas/cheesesticks/wings/calamari etc.

Many things caught in my mind. But whatever, is the end of Monday and tomorrow is Tuesday. The day where I seek comfort. I'm going to work hard and score for my GPA. So stinky ones, please clean yourself up and leave me alone, stop bugging me.

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home